Last Week I Was in Another City Meeting 4 Days in a Row With Buyers of the Currencies. We May See Some Activity Later this Week!!!
Due to Potential Day to Day Activities there Will Be No Radio Program this Week!!!
Last week there was no program or newsletter as I was traveling on business. Here is an update and it is good news that is developing.
Last week, for 4 days in a row I was in another city meeting with some of the primary buyers of the currencies including the dinar and dong.
These buyers have contact with multiple funding sources from the Dragon Family and Elders in different Asian countries. I have been stating for more than one year and these buyers are reiterating there will be no public exchange at the higher rates, but only private exchanges. I have been in observation of five different private exchanges over the past year.
I am here to say some of those private exchanges are in the process of being funded. I emphasize the word……….process. This is a process that must go through multiple steps of checks and balances before funds reach their final destination.
One of the questions we all have is why has this taken so long. I can say that the buyers have stated it is due to interference at the very top. There are cabal sources that just flat out do not want this RV/GCR to take place in the United States. It has been their goal to minimize and deplete the U.S. and European economies so they will be on par with the rest of the world. They have been doing all they can to stop this transfer to an asset backed currency. This ties into the emergency meeting in the White House about five to six weeks ago where the President, Vice President and FED Chair had a meeting with a representative of the Dragon Family. In that meeting the U.S. was given an option to get on board with the rest of the world and transfer to a gold backed currency. It was appearing the U.S. was willing to go alone with their fiat currency and let the U.S. dollar collapse in contrast to the rest of the world.
At the time of this writing, we may be seeing a shift in that decision. Last night I had contact with my sources representing the Elders in Hong Kong and they stated we may see some changes this week.
Yes, that is great news, but nothing is etched in stone until it happens. There are still some cabal sources that would like to stop this transition.
Because this has the potential to be a day by day or even hour by hour event unfolding, I am not going to do a regular radio program on June 1st. Hopefully I may have a special program later in the week with some very good news.
I will send a special newsletter if that is the case. We have been down this road before when we have been very close to only see it stopped. As of now there is very good news developing, let’s focus and pray it comes to fruition!!!